Welcome to PrimeThought Software Solutions
In this day and age we have so much data and one of the challenges we face is making sure that data is within a particular context when looking at it, and displayed with a particular sequence to a logical conclusion.
This is very difficult when data is just stored and when you look at it again, you don’t always know or remember what the important aspects were! Also when you are displaying the data to another person like a colleague or manager, it is hard to navigate through on the fly and get to the same logical conclusions that you want to highlight in your presentation.
We solve this with Spatial Storyboard! Let your data tell the story!
PrimeThought Software Solutions released and patented a revolutionary method of viewing your data as a storyboard.
This technology enables our software packages to remember each state of the different views of the set up nodes of a particular storyboard – such as which layers were turned on and off, which dashboards were open, which themes were activated and even what the status was of the different parts of the application – for instance was the spatial window floating or docked etc.
Using this storyboard feature you can now set up navigation of your data including your comments about the data and display this in the click of a button.
This is particularly useful when you save your projects because you can leave a guide for yourself, navigating you through your project sequence with comments to remind yourself of the exact conclusions that you had when working on the project.
The Components of Storyboard
- States that can be saved – layers which are on and off, theme currently on, position in map, orientation in map, map floating or docked, dashboards display and position, grid display and position.
- Storyboard diagrammer:
- Ability to pull in different size, shape nodes, including text, pictures etc.
- Ability to link nodes in different configurations and collapse.
- Can replace node content to update as needed.
- Text with each node available.
- Multiple storyboards.
- Save storyboards – able to send and re-use.
- Can set different settings when saving.
SpatialStoryboard is used successfully by the following professions:
- Data Analyst
- BI Manager
- Sales & Marketing Analyst
- Sales & Operations Manager
- Logistics Planner
- Route to Market Specialist
- Distribution Manager
- Market Analyst
- Market Research Specialist
- GIS Specialist
- Information Specialist
- Mining Operators
- And more…